Basica® Compact supplies the body with alkaline minerals and valuable trace elements:
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism and is important for normal cognitive function
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Made in Germany: produced and quality-controlled in Germany
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Lactose free and gluten free
- Sugar free, no flavourings, sweeteners or iodine
- Optimal calcium/magnesium ratio of 3:1 as recommended by Sander
- 120 tablets
- 360 tablets
Calcium citrate, maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium citrate, bulking agent: hydroxypropyl cellulose, anti-caking agent: crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, zinc citrate, ferrous citrate, sodium citrate, cupric citrate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide.
|6 tablets of Basica® Compact contain||Amount||NRV*|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||350 mg||44 %|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate/oxide)||120 mg||32 %|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg||50 %|
|Iron (as ferrous citrate)||5 mg||36 %|
|Copper (as cupric citrate)||1 mg||100 %|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||50 µg||100 %|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride)||40 µg||100 %|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||30 µg||55 %|
*Nutrient Reference Value according to EU-regulation
1 g = 1000 mg; 1 mg = 1000 µg
Take three tablets with liquid mornings and evenings.
Basica® Compact is ideal for professionals and while travelling.
Note for diabetics:
A daily dose (6 tablets) of Basica® Compact corresponds to <0.1 CU or 25 kJ (6 kcal)
Please do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please store out of reach of children.