Basica® Vital pure
Basica® Vital pure supplies the body with alkaline minerals and valuable trace elements:
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism and is important for normal cognitive function
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Made in Germany: produced and quality-controlled in Germany
- Pure alkaline minerals – no additives
- 100 % organic mineral compounds
- Suitable for vegans
- Soluble in water or juice
- Can also be stirred into hot and cold foods
- Lactose free and gluten free
- Without sugar, without flavours, without sweeteners
- In practical single-dose sachets for easy dosing
- 20 sachets
- 50 sachets
Calcium lactate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate.
|1 daily dose (2 sachets) contains||Amount||NRV*|
|Calcium (as calcium lactate)||550 mg||69 %|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||150 mg||40 %|
|Sodium (as sodium citrate)||375 mg||---|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||350 mg||18 %|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg||50 %|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||50 µg||100 %|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride)||40 µg||100 %|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||30 µg||55 %|
*Nutrient Reference Value according to EU-regulation
1 g = 1000 mg; 1 mg = 1000 µg
Dissolve contents of one sachet into 250 ml water or juice every morning and evening.
Can also be stirred into hot or cold food.
Basica® Vital pure can be taken daily without restriction.
Basica® Vital pure is particularly well suited for people with food intolerances, allergies to flavourings and sweeteners and for vegans.
Note for diabetics:
One daily dose (2 sachets) of Basica® Vital pure corresponds to <0.1 CU or 70 kJ (16 kcal)
Please do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store out of reach of young children.