Everyday life is stressful, and we are often too busy to maintain a balanced diet, get enough exercise or take a rest. In turn, this can affect our body’s acid-base balance.
This is where Basica® Compact comes in, providing carefully chosen alkaline minerals and trace elements that have various positive effects on body and mind:
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base balance and a regular carbohydrates and fatty acids metabolism.
- Magnesium reduces tiredness and fatigue and maintains a healthy psychological function. Together with calcium, it contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Chromium supports a normal macronutrient metabolism while molybdenum supports the sulphur amino acid metabolism.
Food supplement with alkaline minerals and trace elements.
Basica®. The German original – The trusted choice of generations.
Calcium citrate, maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium citrate, hydroxypropyl cellulose (bulking agent), cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (anti-caking agent), zinc citrate, ferrous citrate, sodium citrate, cupric citrate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide (anti-caking agents).
|6 tablets of Basica® Compact contain||Amount||% NRV|
|Calcium||350 mg||44 %|
|Magnesium||120 mg||32 %|
|Zinc||5 mg||50 %|
|Iron||5 mg||36 %|
|Copper||1 mg||100 %|
|Molybdenum||50 μg||100 %|
|Chromium||40 μg||100 %|
|Selenium||30 μg||55 %|
% nutrient reference values for daily intake in accordance with EU regulations
1 g = 1,000 mg; 1 mg = 1,000 µg
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Neutral flavour
- Lactose free, gluten free
- Free of flavourings, sweeteners and iodine
- Optimum calcium-magnesium ratio of 3:1 (Sander method)
Take 3 tablets mornings and evenings with water.
Can be taken independently of meals.
Basica® Compact is ideal for working life and travel.
Information for diabetics:
1 daily serving (6 tablets) of Basica® Compact is equivalent to <0.1 CU or 25 kJ (6 kcal)
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.