Everyday life is stressful, and we are often too busy to maintain a balanced diet, get enough exercise or take a rest. In turn, this can affect our body’s acid-base balance.
This is where Basica® Pure comes in, providing carefully chosen alkaline minerals and trace elements that have various positive effects on body and mind:
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base balance and a regular carbohydrates and fatty acids metabolism.
- Magnesium reduces tiredness and fatigue and maintains a healthy psychological function. Together with calcium, it contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Chromium supports a normal macronutrient metabolism while molybdenum supports the sulphur amino acid metabolism.
Food supplement with alkaline minerals and trace elements.
Basica®. The German original – The trusted choice of generations.
Calcium lactate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite.
|2 sachets of Basica® Pure contain||Amount||NRV*|
|Calcium||550 mg||69 %|
|Magnesium||150 mg||40 %|
|Potassium||350 mg||18 %|
|Zinc||5 mg||50 %|
|Molybdenum||50 µg||100 %|
|Chromium||40 µg||100 %|
|Selenium||30 µg||55 %|
% nutrient reference values for daily intake in accordance with EU regulations
1 g = 1000 mg; 1 mg = 1000 µg
- Pure alkaline minerals – No additives
- Suitable for vegans
- Dissolves in water or juice
- Can also be added to hot or cold meals
- Lactose free, gluten free
- Free of sugar, flavourings, sweeteners, iodine and iron
- Neutral flavour
- Comes in practical sachets for easy portioning
Dissolve the contents of 1 sachet in 250 ml water or juice mornings and evenings.
Can also be stirred into cold or hot meals.
Basica® Pure can be taken daily for an unlimited period.
Basica® Pure is particularly suitable for people who have food intolerances, allergies to flavourings and sweeteners or follow a vegan diet.
Information for diabetics:
1 daily serving (2 sachets) of Basica® Pure is equivalent to <0.1 CU or 70 kJ (16 kcal)
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children.